Local stonemason Nicholas McCann donated the land and helped construct the substantial sandstone hall.
Completed in 1862, the building was acquired by the Barrabool Hills Blue Ribbon Society in 1883.
The Ceres Hall, home of the "Theatre of the Winged Unicorn."
❊ Web Links ❊
➼ Ceres Hall
➼ And the Ceres hall sold for a dollar?
❊ Be Social ❊
Update This Page