SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre
SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre Inc. is a community based, not for profit organisation, which provides a community focus and meets local aspirations for lifestyle, education, recreation, health, social contact and participation in a comfortable and friendly environment, which is accessible to all.
At any one time you are likely to find a variety of classes being conducted and Special Interest Groups occupying the hall, kitchen, the computer room and the recreation room and maybe small groups playing board games or cards in the foyer.
SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre has five core service areas, which are:
1. SpringDale Publications - keeping people connected!
2. Classes - providing new skills and nurturing existing skills!
3. Family Services - providing options to parents/caregivers and children!
4. Interest Groups - encouraging social interaction in a casual atmosphere!
5. Community Support - ensuring that the community has access to facilities!
Visit our website via the link below or drop in in person to say hi!
Telephone: (03) 5253 1960
❊ Web Links ❊
➼ SpringDale Neighbourhood Centre
❊ Be Social ❊
Update This Page